Fast female Tinmouth set for MCE BSB return
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Fast female Tinmouth set for MCE BSB return
[Image: jennytfaceon.jpg]

The Two Wheel Racing (TWR) team has confirmed that Jenny Tinmouth will return to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship next season and the fastest female racer in the country has set her ambitions high for 2013.

The TWR team, supported by long term partner Manx Glass, return for their second season in the premier class. The team are now working hard on the development of the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade over the winter months in preparation for the 2013 season as they firmly intend on building on the results scored in their debut campaign.

Ellesmere Port's Tinmouth is now determined to add to her previous achievements which include holding the current Isle of Man TT course female lap record, setting an average speed of 119.945mph, finishing third overall in the 2010 British Supersport Cup.

Tinmouth said: "I am really happy to be back on the grid next season and we start 2013 in a much better position than we did this year. We ran the bike pretty much to Superstock standard this year so that I could learn the bike and get the basics how I wanted it to be and now we are using the winter to tune the engine so it has more power; so there is big potential there. I am aiming really high for next year and I want to be moving up the order and getting nearer to the front. I am one million percent determined to improve and we are putting in a lot of effort over the winter to try and achieve that goal next year; I can't wait to get started."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
15-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Website Find Reply