Waring joins Repli-Cast for Further Development of Moto3
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Waring joins Repli-Cast for Further Development of Moto3
[Image: justinwaring1.jpg]

Whitby based Road Racer, Justin Waring will be joining Team Repli-Cast UK Racing on board the Ten Kate prepared Honda Moto3 machine.

Waring, a regular to the Road Racing scene on Rs250’s and 125’s, will join the famous Ian Lougher in Repli-Cast’s Road Racing squad for 2013. Taking part at the demanding Olivers Mount, Scarborough events, various Irish events, the Southern 100 and the Post TT.

Justin will also be joining the Repli-Cast Monster Motostar Championship squad, Asher Durham and Paul Jordan at selected events on the British Superbike 2013 calendar, with the intention of further developing the Moto3 Machine alongside Team Manager Gary Dawson.

Waring started his racing career in 2003 with the Auto 66 Club, he went on to win the 400 championship, which gained him his national licence, enabling him to put in some races in Ireland on the 600 machinery.

He then raced at the southern 100 in 2005, which got him into the exclusive club for achieving 100 mph and 3rd place, aboard a 600 in the Solo Founders Race.

Asked by Paul Phillips to compete in the prestigious Isle of Man TT in 2006 as a newcomer, Justin snapped up this opportunity, he completed a phenomenal 109 mph lap, with just two nights of practice.

Gary Dawson – Team Manager

“We are all very pleased to have Justin aboard for 2013 as he is a great rider and the perfect person to take the Moto 3 development forward. Its going to be very interesting and exciting to compete with this bike and Justin at both high levels of prestige events in racing, I know Justin will give 100% as he has done on the roads already. He is a very exciting rider to watch and will be a force to compete against at all events and we look forward to working with him. Bring on 2013.”

Justin Waring

“I’m really looking forward to next season, thanks to Gary for giving me this opportunity to come into the Team on this new machinery, it’s the future. I am looking forward to working with the Team to further develop this machine and make it a championship winning bike for Repli-Cast, I will be giving 100% all the way.”

01-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Website Find Reply