Ellison checks in
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Ellison checks in
[Image: milwaukeeyamahahdr.jpg]

As the countdown to testing and the start of the 2013 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship continues we caught up with James Ellison in Texas to see how he is preparing for the forthcoming season.

Over to James:

Well I hope you all had a good break over Christmas and the New Year, I know I enjoyed eating a lot of takeaways and drinking a few beers! For those of you who don't know I spend the winter over in Texas with my wife Sarah so she can spend a few months with her sister and I get to train in a much warmer and dryer climate than the UK.

I have a membership for LA Fitness over here and although I've been eating some naughty foods, I've only had two days off from working out (Christmas Day and New Years day), but I'm looking forward to getting back to my strict regime which started on 2nd January until we start testing in March.

For the last couple of years I've followed the RPT Program in pre-season training designed by a good friend and fellow racer Brad Howell, it's tough but extremely effective so for anyone interested in getting ripped up for whatever reason check out http://www.rptprogram.com, you will love the results.

[Image: ellisonintexas1.jpg]

I also add a lot of other sports to the program like Motocross, trials, MTB, rock climbing and swimming just because it's fun and I always like to push the limits, but you can always tailor it to your particular needs and goals.

It's going to be a real tough grid in BSB next season so I'm looking forward to the challenge and can't wait to get on the Milwaukee Yamaha and be reunited with my old team.

Above, you can see what it's like over here in Dallas and what I've been up to.

Keep checking in and I will write and post regular pics for you all to keep track of what I'm up to.

James

11-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Website Find Reply