Anticipation building for Cummins ahead of test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Anticipation building for Cummins ahead of test
[Image: milwaukeeyamahahdr.jpg]

Manxman Conor Cummins is now back to full fitness following his horror crash during the Isle of Man Senior TT back in 2010 and is looking forward to Thursday and his first test with new team Milwaukee Yamaha.

Cummins joined the Milwaukee Yamaha team during the winter and is looking forward to his campaign alongside William Dunlop, with five in a week TT winner Ian Hutchinson acting as the team's rider co-ordinator. The pair will debut the Milwaukee Yamaha on the roads at the North West 200 in May.

[Image: conorsmile.jpg]

Cummins said:

"We missed out on a test in Spain last week as we weren't quite ready, but it may have been a blessing in disguise as the weather wasn't great. I will be riding the Milwaukee Yamaha R1 Superstock machine at the official British Superbike tests this coming Thursday; then the following week at Brands and Snetterton.

"After that we have a two-day private test at Cadwell Park which will be a great chance to fine tune things - especially now that I've changed to Dunlop tyres and Ohlins Suspension this year with Shaun Muir's team. They are a mint bunch of lads and I think William and I will form a formidable partnership on the Milwaukee Yamahas this year. I think we'll surprise a few people."

11-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Website Find Reply