William Dunlop - BSB Testing Donington
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
William Dunlop - BSB Testing Donington
[Image: wdunloplogo.jpg]

The day started of really well although very cold for mid March. It was excellent meeting up with the whole team, this was something I had been looking forward to since signing with Milwaukee Yamaha in November 2012. Everyone made me very welcome and comfortable in my new surrounds.

The main purpose for myself was getting some track time on the R6 Supersport which was brilliant. This enabled me to feed information back to our mechanics. The bike handling felt natural and the engine was really strong. We managed to top the speed traps on runs which is very encouraging for the season ahead!

Unfortunately on my final run I came off at Craner Curves. Thankfully this was a smooth off and my gear done its job enabling me to walk away. I wasn’t impressed creating damage to the bike, thankfully the guys done their work and the bike is back to its pristine condition!

Once again I would like to personally thank everyone within the team for making the day very positive. I am now looking forward to next week for 3 days of testing.

16-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Website Find Reply