MILWAUKEE YAMAHA AIM TO CARRY WINNING MOMENTUM TO THRUXTON
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MILWAUKEE YAMAHA AIM TO CARRY WINNING MOMENTUM TO THRUXTON
[Image: milwaukeeyamahahdr.jpg]

Thruxton circuit in Hampshire awaits the Milwaukee Yamaha team for the second round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship this weekend. James Ellison is fully focused on continuing his winning momentum whilst Josh Waters is aiming to build on his experiences from round one.

The 2.35-mile circuit produces some of the closest action of the season with the high-speed nature providing constant slip-streaming opportunities. Ellison has been a podium finisher before for Yamaha and is ready to build on his win just a few days ago at Brands Hatch. Waters is ready for the challenge of the new circuit and having scored a top ten finish on his MCE BSB debut is feeling positive about the weekend ahead.

Ellison said:

“This weekend is one I am really looking forward to and if myself and the Milwaukee Yamaha team continue to work as hard as we have been then I am sure it will continue to pay off. It is a fun circuit and one that we have seen in the past that the Yamaha really works well around. I think we definitely have the potential of another good weekend and hopefully the chance to be back on the podium for the Milwaukee team.”

Waters said:

“Looking at Thruxton it seems to have very similar characteristics to the tracks we have back home in Australia so for me that is pretty cool. I think I learnt a lot from the first round last weekend so we just need to keep moving forwards with things and get two good results. The Milwaukee Yamaha feels good and I am looking forward to this track as it looks really fast.”

In the Motorpoint British Supersport Championship William Dunlop is aiming for a pair of solid finishes after a challenging opening round at Brands Hatch.

10-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Website Find Reply