Ross Campbell.......Our Thanks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ross Campbell.......Our Thanks
08-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Ross Campbell.......Our Thanks
Stella , Im sorry I didnt get the chance to talk to you at Knockhill, I know we spoke to Alex but you were talking to Sally at the time and to be honest I didnt really know what you looked like , Can I just say Ross was a very well liked young man by all.I have been finding it hard to get over his death and I would be quite happy if Tony never got on a bike again, but its what they wanted to do. I felt such a woose at the racing on sunday as when we spoke to Alex he was much braver then we could ever be. Tony is racing at Snetterton this weekend and he has Ross' number under his , tony and Ross got on well (I think they came out of the same mould)as in racing. Stella my heart breaks for you and Alex, I really dont know if we could have coped as wellas your family God bless
11-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thankyou liz,so many people felt the same as yourself but just a smile from many of you was enough.I did find Knockhill difficult but at the end of the day it was the right place to be.I took Ross there first when he was only a few weeks old and it holds many good memories for us as a family. Thank Tony for us too its a lovely gesture, i spoke to him a few seasons ago after his accident and he is a lovely lad i will be watching mst timing and the TV coverage over the weekend you can be sure. Roger also raced with ross` # 24 on his number 1 plate last sunday and had two well won race wins.As i said previously without the support from the racing world it would all be so much more difficult to cope with, i will say hello at the next oportunity.
thanks, stella.
12-04-2003, 12:06 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good luck, Tony, at Snetterton.
12-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice to have you back on board, after a difficult
few weeks. Its good to see young Grant introducing