Ian Lougher at Thruxton.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ian Lougher at Thruxton.
I'm taking a guess here, but I see Ian Lougher was at Thruxton at the weekend and I would imagine he was using the meeting to get some testing done? As he went out after four laps, does anyone know what happened?

Harvey T.

22-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Ian Lougher at Thruxton.
Y/day at Oulton we had most of the top lads testing but there was no sign of Ian Lougher but it was mainly BSB lads preparing for May Day,i think also they wanted to try the circuit after putting the new chicane in and according to most of them they are not impressed.
23-04-2003, 09:52 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

23-04-2003, 06:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harvey you are right Oulton is my local circuit and without sounding biased the best in the UK, i personally have never heard anything but praise from fans and riders but the new chicane ahh lets see after May Day.
23-04-2003, 06:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Oulton changes
As many of you know i love Oulton Park lots of happy memories and fantastic racing. Walked round the circuit on sunday night though and was disapointed about the new chicane that has been added out of Hilltop and by Knickerbrook before heading up to Clayhill. It actually seemed to cause a few highsides as the lads were getting on the power ? then there were many of the racers who went straight through ? with one certain supersport racer asking what the consequences were if you did that ???!!!??? no names mentioned of course ;0) While i am all for any safety improvements to any circuit it just seems such a shame to have spoiled the fantastic rundown before the climb up to Clayhill. However we shall see ? Cannot believe that Knockhill has clashed with Oulton BSB though Harvey, are you going down on sunday night then ?
23-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

23-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes will be.Bryans first meeting on his 400 Yamaha in Scotland and we`ll need some good photo`s ?!?
24-04-2003, 08:22 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets make it a record crowd
Lets have all the fans of number 99 at East Fortune this weekend. Good luck, Bry...see you all there.
24-04-2003, 08:59 AM