Amateur Video Of Kato's Crash...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Amateur Video Of Kato's Crash...
I cant believe when i checked my e-mail this morning. I get Moto GP updates and when i was reading the message, the first topic was "Amateur Video Of Kato's Crash". For some reason i just dont think that this was right. I think that this is terible that you can show the public what happened after what did happen to the rider. This video should be taken off the Moto Gp website (were it is viewable) and should only be used to help in the investigation to help find out what caused the accident.
Grant
25-04-2003, 05:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Amateur Video Of Kato's Crash...
That's disgusting, isn't it, Grant? It's totally disrespectful of his family and friends. I'm very surprised that an official site like that would host such a thing.
25-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tribute to Kato
Nice to hear Sete's speech when he won the motogp today. A great race, hard won, and a tribute to his teammate.
27-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Tribute to Kato
Great result.Even Rossi was gracious enough to accept defeat.Just shows what a brilliant sport this is
27-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Amateur Video Of Kato's Crash...
was glad to hear that Sete Gibernau qualified pole and won the race at Welkom, South Africa. Very emotional weekened for the telefonica Honda Team.
Grant

I also noticed that alot of the riders have the no74 on their bikes and helmets. Some are wearing black arm bands in dedication of Kato.
27-04-2003, 09:49 PM