manx scenes
Anonymous
Unregistered

manx scenes
If you haven't already done so, go and have a look at <A HREF="http://www.manxscenes.com">www.manxscenes.com</A> a local fireman's fantastic photographs of the Island.
09-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: manx scenes
Thanks for that site Helen i had it saved but lost it somehow its a superb site.
09-05-2003, 07:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Chris Maybury
This site is for you!!
09-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Chris Maybury
How thoughtful of you to think about me, Helen. I did find my way into this "living" site only just a few weeks ago. I down-loaded the beautiful shot of "Sun set over Peel Castle". I keep this as a Wallpaper to remind me of my first visit to the TT in 1967. I was camping at the Peel camp site and did take in a few sun sets. I wonder if the oil stain from my old '64 Bonneville is still there in the grass somewhere. Ah well, nostagia is not what it used to be!
10-05-2003, 07:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

All part of the ttwebsite service, Chris! I think we should link the site to ours. I hope to meet Peter while I am over for the TT.
10-05-2003, 08:12 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen, are you an early riser or do you live in a different time zone? I am GMT +3hrs, 2hrs ahead of British Summer Time. The "week end" here is Thursday and Friday. This makes business dealings a bit of a strain as one has to be always available. We would be lost without e-mails and mobile phones, I cannot think how we managed before. (If you can go back far enough, it was all done with Cables/Telegrams and Carbon Paper.) Yes, now is a good time to be living.
10-05-2003, 08:58 AM