Pedrosa departs for Laguna on Thursday
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Pedrosa departs for Laguna on Thursday
[Image: motogplogo.jpg]

Erstwhile MotoGP™ championship leader Dani Pedrosa will travel to California on Thursday. Prior to this, the Repsol Honda Team rider will undergo further physiotherapy treatment to his left shoulder, in Barcelona on Wednesday.

Pedrosa missed last weekend’s German Grand Prix following a crash during practice on Saturday morning. As a result of the crash, he suffered a ‘minor’ fracture to his left collarbone, while he was not able to contest the race itself due to low blood pressure.

[Image: pedrosaprelaguna2013.jpg]

‘Thankfully, after a few days of rest, Dani is feeling well again and will travel to America on Thursday to allow him to have one additional day of physiotherapy treatment to the shoulder on Wednesday in Barcelona,’ a team statement reads.

“After a disappointing weekend in Germany, I'm happy to be feeling better again and thankful that my shoulder wasn't completely broken, even if a fracture is still not the best thing to happen!” Pedrosa says in Spain on Wednesday. “Now I need to get back on-track to see what condition I'm in and hope we can have a good weekend.”

Also on Wednesday, it has been confirmed that Yamaha Factory Racing’s Jorge Lorenzo – also suffering from an injured left collarbone – is en route to the Mazda Raceway, having previously announced that he would be returning at Indianapolis.

18-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Website Find Reply