Lowes sets sights on triple helping at Oulton Park
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Lowes sets sights on triple helping at Oulton Park
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

Alex Lowes heads to Oulton Park next weekend (9/10/11 August) for the triple header MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship round targeting a repeat performance of his win at the Cheshire circuit earlier in the season.

Lowes claimed his first win for Samsung Honda at the circuit back in May and following another double podium finish last time out at Brands Hatch, he is ready to take the fight to championship leader Shane 'Shakey' Byrne and Josh Brookes, the winner last time out. Lowes trails Byrne now by just 21 points in the overall standings, but more importantly by seven podium credits; a deficit he is determined to cut after the three Oulton Park races.

Lowes said:

"After the break we have had I can't wait to get to Oulton Park, especially with three races. The tracks that are coming up are better ones for me than some of the others earlier in the season like Knockhill and we want to come back next weekend and take it to Shakey and Josh like we did there earlier in the season. We had our first win at Oulton Park earlier in the year so that is a good place to start but we know we need to be faster and keep improving as that is what everyone else will be doing ahead of the Showdown. I definitely would like to get to Oulton Park and push again for wins; I want to keep improving myself and the Samsung Honda and try and score some more podium credits."

The next round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship is a triple header round and takes place at Oulton Park on 9/10/11 August.

Tickets are available in advance with children under 13 free.

For more information and to book click here or call 0843 453 9000.

05-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Website Find Reply