Jamie Hamilton and KMR Kawasaki part company
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Jamie Hamilton and KMR Kawasaki part company
[Image: kmrkawasakilogo.jpg]

Ballyclare’s Jamie Hamilton won’t be competing for Ryan Farquhar’s KMR Kawasaki team in 2014.

Hamilton, who won the Irish Supersport and Supertwin titles this season, is in the final stages of completing a new deal to ride different machinery next season, marking the end of a successful collaboration with Farquhar’s KMR outfit.

On Thursday, Farquhar told the News Letter:

“I can confirm that Jamie Hamilton won’t be riding for me next season. Jamie told me what his plans were for next season and I always said that if he felt he had a better offer elsewhere then I wouldn’t stand in his way. We’re still friends and there was no problem whatsoever.”

Farquhar, meanwhile, revealed he is planning ‘massive’ changes next year, but refused to elaborate on exactly what he has up his sleeve.

“All I can say is that KMR Kawasaki is going a totally different direction in 2014. That’s all I can say at this moment in time. I’ve a few things to sort out but there is going to be massive changes next year.

“Hopefully in the not too distant future I’ll be making an announcement. I think people will be shocked.”

[Image: newletterlogo.jpg]
06-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Website Find Reply