No rest for Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki: PBM conclude Spanish test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
No rest for Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki: PBM conclude Spanish test
[Image: paulbirdmotorsport.jpg]

The PBM team were back in action this week as Shane 'Shakey' Byrne and Stuart Easton were joined by Michael Laverty to complete two days of testing at Cartagena in Spain.

The former MCE British Superbike Championship title-winning team spent two days on track to conclude their 2013 activities. Byrne utilised the track time to make further setting changes whilst Easton was able to spend time back on the Superbike after winning this year's Motorpoint British Supersport Championship title.

[Image: shakeybyrneeyes.jpg]

Byrne said:

"We have had a pretty successful two days testing here in Spain and we have rattled off some development work with the bike. It has definitely been great to be able to get out on track and riding again!"

Easton said:

"From my point of view it was good to get back out on track on a Superbike after a season riding in Supersport as it took me some time to adapt back to the bigger bike. I felt pretty comfortable soon enough and that was what was most important to me. The last time I rode a Superbike I was still carrying some injuries so I had the foot pegs in two different positions for examples, so we pretty much started from scratch."

11-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Website Find Reply