Bottom of Barregarrow
juniorpafc Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Bottom of Barregarrow
Can anyone help? I want to watch one day of racing from the bottom of Barregarrow at the TT this year and i just wondered does anybody know if i can watch from there and is there any where i can park there or at least close by?
26-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Bottom of Barregarrow
(26-01-2014, 08:58 PM)juniorpafc Wrote: Can anyone help? I want to watch one day of racing from the bottom of Barregarrow at the TT this year and i just wondered does anybody know if i can watch from there and is there any where i can park there or at least close by?

As it is at the moment, there have been no announcements on Restricted Areas for 2014. The only information available states - A complete list of Prohibited and Restricted Areas will be published before TT 2014.

Previously:

The Bottom of Barregarrow is restricted on the run into it on the right hand side and for some considerable way on the way out, also on the right hand side (which you may well already know).

Parking at the Bottom of Barregarrow would be very difficult and the only close-by location for parking would possibly be at the top of Barregarrow (then you would have to walk down), however this I am sure will be a busy spot with limitations for parked vehicles.

Maybe just have to wait and see what they come out with a bit later in the year.

Malcolm.

27-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Website Find Reply