Edmeades Secures GO&FUN Sponsorship for Road Racing Return
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Edmeades Secures GO&FUN Sponsorship for Road Racing Return
[Image: jamesedmeadesheadshot.jpg]

Former British Superbike and road racer, James Edmeades, is thrilled to welcome his new sponsor -
GO&FUN Energy UK on-board with his latest racing venture.

Edmeades originally from Loughborough but now residing in Dubai, is making his return to racing this season, contesting the International North West 200, the Isle of Man TT and hopefully the Ulster Grand Prix.

GO&FUN are already established in the MotoGP paddock so Edmeades is over the moon to be able to bring GO&FUN Energy UK into the pure roads paddock. He said: “I am so pleased to have been able to bring this deal to life. I’m also glad that Daniel Ewen took a chance on me and my return to racing. The whole team worked hard to get Daniel on board. I need to say a big thank you to all the lads working behind the scenes sorting everything out.”

I will be doing my utmost to repay his faith in me and I’m sure he will really enjoy paddock life.”

Edmeades is aiming to compete in the all classes and has already secured a Triumph 675 for the Supersport class. He is currently looking at various options for Superbike, Superstock, and Supertwin classes.

Daniel Ewen, CEO of GO&FUN Energy UK said:

“I think what James is doing is very courageous. Making a return to a tough sport like motorcycle racing isn’t going to be easy but he is determined and working hard to make it happen. I’m looking forward to the season ahead and to our partnership bearing fruit.”

Mark Bannister, UK Team Events Manager said:

“It’s great to see James back in the paddock. He has worked hard to bring this great sponsor on-board and I’m sure he will do us all proud.”

Edmeades has formed his very own and very unique supporters club for his 2014 season called CLUB88.

If you would like to be part of his 2014 racing journey then you can contact James
via Facebook – CLUB88
or on Twitter – @JamesEdmeades
or on email – club_88@outlook.com.

12-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Website Find Reply