ILR Kawasaki 2014 Team Announcement
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
ILR Kawasaki 2014 Team Announcement
[Image: loughernewlogo.jpg]

ILR Kawasaki are pleased to announce that the team has secured the services of Danny Eslick for the early part of the 2014 season.

The talented American will ride for the team in the opening round of the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship at Brands Hatch over the Easter weekend.

27 year old Eslick from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma turned professional in 2003 and came up through the Flat Track ranks at AMA Superstock and Formula Xtreme level.

Accomplishments.......

2009: 1st - AMA Daytona Sportbike Championship with 3 wins and 4 podiums.
2010: 2nd - AMA Daytona Sportbike Championship with 3 wins and 7 podiums.
2010: 1st - AMA Harley Davidson XR1200 Championship, winning the 3 races he competed in.
2011: 1st - AMA Daytona Sportbike Championship, 3 wins and one pole.
2012: 8th - AMA Superbike Championship with 3 podiums, best finish 2nd at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
2013: 5th - AMA Superbike Championship.

ILR Team Manager Ian Lougher:

"We welcome Danny to the ILR Kawasaki team and are excited by what we can achieve together. He is young and exceptionally talented, and this is a great opportunity for him to show what he can achieve on the ZX-10R Ninja, in what is probably the closest and fiercely fought championship within the BSB paddock.

I am personally very much looking forward to working with Danny at two planned pre-season tests, before moving on to Brands for the first round.''

[Image: DannyEslickheadshot.jpg]

Danny Eslick

"Excited...that's about the only way I can describe how I feel about going to race in BSB.

With our series having a big break between races it creates the opportunity for me to go slide with some of the best riders on the planet!

It will be a huge challenge learning a new bike and team in a very short period of time.

I have great confidence in the ILR program and look forward to a great experience."

14-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Website Find Reply