Isle of Man TT world series plan remains viable, says minister
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Isle of Man TT world series plan remains viable, says minister
(03-12-2014, 05:09 PM)wsn03 Wrote: Putting aside the sceptics argument for one minute, if as I understand it this went ahead, then this would be run over a winter period.....which would mean we'd finally have something to pass the time with in the 'off' season - that would surely be a good thing?!?!
Will you are flogging a dead horse continuing to support the DED's motorsport division. They only want to hear what they want to hear, which is why we are now all on this forum and not the old one.
They will NEVER back pedal or admit they they are/were wrong on ANY subject that they have embalked on.
 If you can show me otherwise, then I will stand corrected.

I am not saying everything that they have done is wrong, they have actually aranged some excellent things, but a lot of what they do isnt, and this is just another one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isle of Man TT world series plan remains viable, says minister - by c iom tt - 03-12-2014, 06:25 PM