Lorenzo aims to extend Mugello winning streak
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Lorenzo aims to extend Mugello winning streak
[Image: lorenzopremugello.jpg]

The Gran Premio d'Italia TIM provides Jorge Lorenzo with the perfect chance to improve his championship position with a first victory of 2014.

Lorenzo arrives at one of his favourite circuits determined to continue his five-year unbroken Mugello podium run. The track that has seen him claim the last three consecutive premier class wins and two consecutive second place finishes prior to that.

Looking ahead to the sixth round of the year he stated,

“Well, first of all I would like to forget what happened at Le Mans. There I couldn’t feel good on the bike and therefore we need to think about the future. I will never give up and continue working really hard to get ready when our moment comes.”

“Now we are going to visit some special tracks for me and I think we can change some things to stay in front. We need to try to fight for our first victory of the season. That would be great for all of us, the team and me. Mugello is a suitable scenario for me where I’ve made some good memories in the past few years. It’s a special track and the layout is fantastic for my style of riding. Hopefully we can find our way in Tuscany.”

[Image: motogplogo.jpg]
29-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Website Find Reply