FRONT ROW START FOR MILWAUKEE YAMAHA AT SNETTERTON
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
FRONT ROW START FOR MILWAUKEE YAMAHA AT SNETTERTON
[Image: milwaukeeyamahahdr.jpg]

Josh Brookes powered the Milwaukee Yamaha to the front row of the grid for tomorrow’s third round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Snetterton in second place with Tommy Bridewell aiming for a flying start from the second row in fifth.

The Milwaukee Yamaha pair had been working hard throughout the free practice sessions to perfect their setup ahead of qualifying and tomorrow’s races with a strong performance giving the team confidence ahead of the all important races. For Bridewell the performance was his strongest of the season so far, whilst Brookes is bidding to add to his winning tally in Norfolk.

Brookes said:

“I have been working through different steps to make improvements during the weekend and the changes have been really positive today. We focused on the rear of the machine after the sessions yesterday and for qualifying the Milwaukee Yamaha was how I wanted it. I tested the SC0 tyre during qualifying and then for the last run I went for the SC1 tyre which is what I had been using previously. I am happy with the front row and we will see what we can do tomorrow.”

Bridewell said:

“Today has been a good day. We have shown good pace all weekend and I am really comfortable on the Milwaukee Yamaha. In Q3 that was when I really stretched my legs and did what I could do. I am a little bit disappointed that we didn't get those couple more tenths, but tomorrow I feel determined I have got my sights set on what I want to achieve and hopefully we can do that.”

15-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Website Find Reply