Easton aims for Braveheart performance at home round
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Easton aims for Braveheart performance at home round
[Image: eastonpreknockhill.jpg]

As Knockhill beckons this weekend, home hero Stuart Easton is determined to get his MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship campaign back on track after a challenging weekend at Snetterton earlier this month dropped him outside of the all-important top six in the standings.

Easton started the opening two rounds strongly with a brace of top five finishes, including a best result of fourth place at Oulton Park, but at Snetterton he fell down the order with just a single 13th place, in race two. However, the sole Scottish rider on the MCE BSB grid is ready to fight back at his home round as he bids for his first podium finish of the season.

Easton said:

"I look forward to Knockhill as it is my one and only home round of the season and we are going into this weekend looking for a vast improvement on the previous round. It is still early days in the championship but we want to get back to having consistent results like we did at the first two rounds before we stumbled a bit at Snetterton. At the end of raceday there I wanted to get straight to Knockhill to get the next round underway as this is where we want to get everything back on track again. There is no reason why we can't, so hopefully we can give the Scottish supporters something to celebrate."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

24-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Website Find Reply