A Message from Jim Moodie
Anonymous
Unregistered

A Message from Jim Moodie
Jim has sent a personal message to all of you who use this site. You can read it on -

<A HREF="http://www.ttwebsite.com/ttnews/nw/article.php?id=133">http://www.ttwebsite.com/ttnews/nw/article.php?id=133</A>
13-06-2003, 05:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: A Message from Jim Moodie
One of the memories of this year's TT that will always stay with me is being at Quarter Bridge on the Friday night of Practice Week, and hearing the cheers of the crowd each time Jim came through. We all know about Jim's bravery as well as his brilliance as a racer, but the way he got on with the job after what happened this year was truly extraordinary even by his standards. The results sheets might show that he was further down the leaderboards than is usual for him, but they don't show the courage that went into getting out there at all. A truly heroic performance.
13-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree with every word, David. It is a privilege to know you, Jim, as a rider and as a person.
13-06-2003, 07:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well said David!
13-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes,nerves of steel... but the heart of a lion.
Stella.
14-06-2003, 12:37 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know that I run this site and that I should not show favouritism to any one rider or person whenever I make any postings on this board or upload articles onto the site. However for this posting I quite simply make no excuses.

Jim you are one hell of a man, with courage to match anyone I have ever known. What you came through and then achieved on that Friday will live with me, and many, many others, forever.

A man with a heart of gold and bravery beyond belief.

I wish you every success for the future, for whatever you do, and for whatever you become involved in.
14-06-2003, 12:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

So,everyone,how about us all nominating Jim for an MBE.Courage,guts,and of course services to Triumph
14-06-2003, 05:56 PM