Lisa Ross - Accident
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lisa Ross - Accident
14-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Lisa Ross - Accident
So sorry to hear about this latest incident. Hope you get well soon.
15-06-2003, 12:58 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very sorry to hear this, poor Lisa's had such bad luck and more broken bones than a butchers shop !
Best wishes for a very speedy and complete recovery.
Guy
15-06-2003, 10:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry to hear of your accident, Lisa. Get well soon. Best wishes to Deek and the boys.
15-06-2003, 04:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any more news on Lisa, Jack?
19-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well she's still with us, yeah I know you can never keep a good woman down Smile

Went up to see her tonight and am not long back.

She will be staying in Ninewells for some time by the looks of it as both ankles have been pinned/plated. She is in a lot of pain still at the moment, this isn't expected to go away in the near future either, although because of a problem with trying to keep a drip in her (just skin and bones :eekSmile she's no longer on the pump.

She's been measured for a wheel chair (think they are trying to find a kiddies size one Smile). I'm sure that as soon as they are happy for her to get out of bed so we can wheel her out of the ward her mobile will be switched back on and gossiping will commence Smile

I'm heading back up that way tomorrow and am thinking of taking up a printed copy of well wishes from this and other sites

Not much more to add other than I know she appriciates all your thoughts

Ride safe Ride free

Jack

19-06-2003, 11:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope your soon out n about Lisa. Cannot imagine they will keep you imobile for long !?!
Stella,Alex and boys x
19-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, my God....they're nor going to let her loose with a wheelchair? They'll have to put speed restrictors on it.
Get well soon, Lisa. Love to Deek and the boys too.
20-06-2003, 06:22 AM