Rossi goal to build on Misano win
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rossi goal to build on Misano win
[Image: rossiprearragon.jpg]

After celebrating a momentous weekend at Misano less than two weeks ago, Movistar Yamaha MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi now heads to Spain for round 14 of the 2014 MotoGP World Championship, the Gran Premio Movistar de Aragon.

Still on a high from his victory at his home Grand Prix, Rossi aims to keep the momentum going at Aragon, where he landed on the podium for the first time last year.

The nine-time World Champion’s spectacular win at the San Marino Grand Prix helped him reduce the championship standings gap to his closest rival, Dani Pedrosa, to a single point.

This weekend Rossi looks forward to another exciting battle with the frontrunners, hoping to move into second place in the championship by the end of the weekend.

“Heading to Aragon after winning my home Grand Prix is really nice. We had a good race, we worked well all weekend and the result was spectacular,” commented the Italian rider.

“Now we must try to repeat what we did in Misano. The main objective is to continue like this, fighting for important positions every weekend. I am just a point behind Dani in the championship and I want to fight for this position. I also especially want to be strong everywhere. I arrived to victory at Misano step by step and we have to continue like this until the end. We are going in the right way.”

[Image: motogplogo.jpg]
24-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Website Find Reply