Glenn Irwin inks new Gearlink Kawasaki deal for 2015
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Glenn Irwin inks new Gearlink Kawasaki deal for 2015
[Image: glenirwinfaceshot.jpg]

Northern Ireland’s Glenn Irwin has signed a new deal to remain with British championship team Gearlink Kawasaki in 2015.

The Carrick rider will compete in the British Supersport Championship on the ZX-6R for Michael and Norma de Bidaph’s team and hopes to build on an excellent season this year that saw Irwin finish fourth overall after clinching five victories.

The 24-year-old, who won four times at the Sunflower Trophy meeting at Bishopscourt on Saturday with record-breaking doubles in the Supersport and Supertwins races, said: “I am over the moon to have re-signed to ride for Gearlink Kawasaki. I feel that we have all the ingredients to make a strong Championship challenge.

“I would like to take this opportunity to thank Michael and Norma plus the entire Gearlink Kawasaki team. I would also like to thank my personal sponsors for all their help and support and big thanks go to all my fans for having faith in me.”

Irwin will make his debut at the North West 200 next May and also plans to return to the Ulster Grand Prix, where he made his roads bow in the Supertwins class this year.

[Image: newletterlogo.jpg]
28-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Website Find Reply