MCE BSB champion Hill unveils new Be Wiser Kawasaki line-up for 2015
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MCE BSB champion Hill unveils new Be Wiser Kawasaki line-up for 2015
[Image: tommyhillnewteampromo1.jpg]

2011 MCE Insurance British Superbike Champion Tommy Hill has revealed the Be Wiser Kawasaki team's 2015 line-up as they make their debut in the class with the vastly experienced Chris Walker and young gun Danny Buchan.

Hill heads up the team owned by Alan Greig, and believes the combination of the two riders will give the team a solid foundation for their debut season in the Championship. The machines have already been delivered to the team's workshops ahead of their livery unveiling at the Motorcycle Live Show at the NEC Birmingham later this month before the team embark on an extensive winter testing programme ahead of the 2015 opening round.

Hill said:

"This has been a massively exciting project and especially to be involved with two great riders. It is an exciting time and we have been really busy getting everything in place as we have started from scratch but we are already in a good position. I am confident and happy as I wanted to be in the position of having two riders who are capable of results and providing a platform for them.

"I think Danny deserves a shot in the Superbike Championship as he is a real talent and I am overwhelmed that we have been able to give him a great package in our team to challenge at the sharp end and Chris has a huge amount of experience. People have asked me about our targets for the season and one thing I can say is that we won't be putting pressure on the riders. They know what they are capable of and are both competitive riders so they will know what they need to do so that they can do the best job they can.

"I am hoping we can do a great job in 2015. We have an exciting line up with Danny and Chris and I am really looking forward to getting started. I am a very competitive person in whatever I do and this has given me a real buzz to work hard with both riders to deliver a great debut season with Be Wiser Kawasaki."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
05-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Website Find Reply