Rossi evaluates title chances for 2015
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rossi evaluates title chances for 2015
[Image: rossi&marquez.jpg]

In Thursday’s press conference at Valencia Movistar Yamaha MotoGP’s Valentino Rossi spoke about his target to win the MotoGP™ title in 2015.

Rossi has produced another remarkable set of performances in 2014, improving on his 2013 form with 12 podiums and two victories this year – in his 15th premier class campaign.

The nine-time World Champion believes a tenth World title is achievable and gave this assessment of his chances, “I think that it is not impossible next year. This is the target and I say that because we can improve from this year to next year. Already the work for next year started, throughout all this season, in fact from the last test of last season. We have demonstrated good potential already.”

“I think I can improve next year, especially my team and especially Silvano (Galbusera - Crew Chief) with one year more of experience. He can improve because he knows MotoGP better. We can also improve the way of working between us because it has just been the first season. I know him better now and he knows me more, and the way I want the bike.”

However, Rossi also acknowledged, “But at the same time it will be very, very hard, because firstly I expect Jorge to be very strong from the beginning. At the beginning of this year he had some problems but from Sachsening he’s been so strong at all the tracks, so he is a real contender. Then with Marc we cannot forget that he won 12 races this year. That is ten more than me and he has a lot of points advantage!”

“So to try to fight for the championship with these two guys we have to make another step. I will try.”

[Image: motogplogo.jpg]
07-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Website Find Reply