Lowes and de Puniet star at Motorcycle Live
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Lowes and de Puniet star at Motorcycle Live
[Image: voltcomsuzukilogo2014.jpg]

Don’t miss your chance to meet Voltcom Crescent Suzuki racers Alex Lowes and Randy de Puniet as they visit Birmingham’s NEC this month for the annual Motorcycle Live extravaganza!

Running for nine days, the UK’s largest motorcycle show opens on Saturday 22nd November, and Suzuki’s de Puniet will be there for the launch. Appearing both on the Suzuki GB stand - 2D30 in Hall 2 - and the main MCL entertainment stage, the Frenchman will be on hand to meet the fans and answer the host’s questions as he prepares to move from the MotoGP™ to World Superbike class with the Crescent Suzuki team for 2015.

After completing his rookie season on the world stage, Lowes will attend the show on Saturday 29th November, fresh from the Yoshimura-powered GSX-R1000’s first winter tests taking place at Jerez in Spain during the same week.

Motorcycle Live takes place at The NEC, Birmingham, UK, from 22-30 November 2014. Advance tickets are available until 17:00GMT on Friday 21st and priced at £17 per adult, £11 for seniors and £7 for children aged 11-16 (under 10’s accompanied by a paying adult go free). Please visit http://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk for more information.

[Image: motorcyclelivelogo2014.jpg]

Randy de Puniet:

“I am very pleased to be attending Motorcycle Live this weekend as it is a great opportunity to meet the fans. The British public love their racing and give a lot of support to MotoGP and Superbikes so it is a great atmosphere. I have not been to the show for about 3 years, but I have good memories of my last visit and I hope this year will be the same - especially as I am now part of an English team, so hopefully the support will be even better!”

Alex Lowes:

“Motorcycle Live is always a great show and I’m really looking forward to catching up with the fans there - especially as we only had one race in front of the home crowd this year - there is always a great turnout and atmosphere. It is also a nice opportunity to thank Suzuki GB for their support after my first year within the team.”

20-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Website Find Reply