Christmas is coming
cpt_pants Offline
Banned

Threads: 3
RE: Christmas is coming
(25-11-2014, 11:55 PM)canamant Wrote: My present to myself will be to lose another 2 stone by April to go with the 3 stone I've lost since July.  Far cheaper and more effective than engine tuning goodies.  Roll on 2015.

That's good going, good for you, great will power this time of year.
26-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Find Reply
Kursaal Flyer Offline

Threads: 37
The only thing I want next year not just for Christmas to to have my entry for the Manx newcomers accepted.
Old enough to know better, young enough to have given it a go ! Icon_cool
26-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Website Find Reply
Amsterdam Offline

Threads: 1
(26-11-2014, 10:58 AM)Kursaal Flyer Wrote: The only thing I want next year not just for Christmas to to have my entry for the Manx newcomers accepted.

...which depends on ....................................??
26-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Find Reply
Kursaal Flyer Offline

Threads: 37
Amsterdam.
It depends on them accepting me , things like the number of applicatants. Who warrants a ride more than someone else if theres more applicants than spaces available , with the increased popularity of the Manx/ TT classic festival it might not be so easy to get a ride as it was just a few years ago. 
I can tick all the right boxes to enter, jump through some small hoops then pass a medical , so the ball will be in thier firmly in thier court.
Old enough to know better, young enough to have given it a go ! Icon_cool
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014, 02:55 PM by Kursaal Flyer.)
26-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Website Find Reply
Amsterdam Offline

Threads: 1
(26-11-2014, 02:52 PM)Kursaal Flyer Wrote: Amsterdam.
It depends on them accepting me , things like the number of applicatants. Who warrants a ride more than someone else if theres more applicants than spaces available , with the increased popularity of the Manx/ TT classic festival it might not be so easy to get a ride as it was just a few years ago. 
I can tick all the right boxes to enter, jump through some small hoops then pass a medical , so the ball will be in thier firmly in thier court.

I see, well good luck on that one, if you've ticked all the right boxes, just keep fingers crossed! (So that will then be your Christmas present to be harvested this summer)
26-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Find Reply
cpt_pants Offline
Banned

(26-11-2014, 12:02 AM)H2pots Wrote: What I want and what I get well be two very different things, I'm sick of socks and deoderent, "road" movie would be nice, guess I'll have to be nice to "her indoors" or at least come out of the garage for a while (which is the same as being nice ain't it?)

That is really pushing the boat out, maybe you should bring her into the garage and let her see what you need for Christmas!
27-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Find Reply
tiny thing Offline

Don't know what I am getting ,def not bike stuff cause the bike needs nothing and I have all the gear I need,I have the Road DVD, might hint at getting a negative scanner to scan all the old racing pics I have.

The UGP best road race in the world.
27-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Find Reply
Paroni09 Offline

Threads: 0
(27-11-2014, 05:28 PM)tiny thing Wrote: Don't know what I am getting ,def not bike stuff cause the bike needs nothing and I have all the gear I need,I have the Road DVD, might hint at getting a negative scanner to scan all the old racing pics I have.

might hint at getting a negative scanner to scan all the old racing pics I have.

That's a good idea.
I've also one, and works very well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my bad english, i'm an old Dutchman.               
27-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Find Reply
Enduro286 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Don't mind Christmas, the food is the best part of it! May have a few bike related surprises.

The best thing about Christmas is that it's nearly next year, and we all know what that means!! ;-)

Bike2Bike2Bike2Bike2
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2014, 09:53 PM by Enduro286.)
27-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Website Find Reply
tiny thing Offline

(27-11-2014, 09:51 PM)Paroni09 Wrote:
(27-11-2014, 05:28 PM)tiny thing Wrote: Don't know what I am getting ,def not bike stuff cause the bike needs nothing and I have all the gear I need,I have the Road DVD, might hint at getting a negative scanner to scan all the old racing pics I have.

might hint at getting a negative scanner to scan all the old racing pics I have.

That's a good idea.
I've also one, and works very well.

What make of one you got ,I was getting the old negatives developed in our local shop but it was costing me a fortune ,my pics are to good to be lost.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my bad english, i'm an old Dutchman.               

The UGP best road race in the world.
27-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Find Reply
H2pots Offline

Threads: 11
(27-11-2014, 05:07 PM)cpt_pants Wrote:
(26-11-2014, 12:02 AM)H2pots Wrote: What I want and what I get well be two very different things, I'm sick of socks and deoderent, "road" movie would be nice, guess I'll have to be nice to "her indoors" or at least come out of the garage for a while (which is the same as being nice ain't it?)

That is really pushing the boat out, maybe you should bring her into the garage and let her see what you need for Christmas!

Let her indoors in the garage? That's sacrilege, I'd rather eat my own head

=======================================================================
See you on the island
27-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Find Reply