Reality T.V.
Superbike Offline

Threads: 4
Reality T.V.
With all the reality tv currently and our very on "foggy" in the jungle how do you guys think he's doing?and what will this do to his image? If you could see and any one in a reality show who would it be?
Any ideals on building our own reality show based around bikes?
27-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Find Reply
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 39
RE: Reality T.V.
I think Seasick Steve as a deckhand on Deadliest Catch could be quite amusing...
27-11-2014, 12:55 AM
Website Find Reply
panman Offline

Threads: 10
(27-11-2014, 12:00 AM)Superbike Wrote: With all the reality tv currently and our very on "foggy" in the jungle how do you guys think he's doing?and what will this do to his image? If you could see and any one in a reality show who would it be?
Any ideals on building our own reality show based around bikes?

Don't know how he's doing, but I'm sure his bank account is doing very well out of it smilie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Route 66 Blog: www.thehandys.co.uk/blog 
27-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Website Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
I have very conflicting veiws where Foggy is concerned.
On one side complete total respect in terms of his TT achivements and after sitting on the grass bank at Cronk-Ny-Mona in 1992 watching him and Hizzy dueling it out lap after lap, he has God like status for that alone.
On the other side, I fed up to the back teeth listening to him tell anyone that would listen how good he is, 100,000 fans turning up to Brands Hatch just to see him, how he would have been Moto GP world champion if he had a ride etc, etc.
( and I still think that the crash that ended his racing career was his own fault for trying to bully his way into a position that was not there, but thats another discussion)
I have seen him personaly at various race meetings and events saying and doing things that made me cringe.
I also said originally that with him going in the jungle that no one would go hungry, as he could feed everyone with the huge chip he has on his shoulder, However.......

I have watched Celebrity this year because he was in it, and apart from a few me, me, me comments at the begining, he is coming across really well, so fair play to him, not that he gives a flying jot what I think of him!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
27-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Find Reply
Superbike Offline

Bang!bang!bang! There goes ciomtt hitting the nail on the head for sure I totally agree with you. 93 was my first TT on the account of still being wet behind't lugs lol, would have been great seeing the Norton win in person but I did listen to it on the radio at the time on analog of course back then, living on the west coast ment you could just about get a signal but if you moved around bang it would go or make the most odd noises like a cat falling out of a tree lol, like you say on one hand he's God like for what he achieved on the mountain course and in SuperBike but in person he does seem to have the Ora of loving him self, in his defense he will happly sign or pose for pics all day. I have met foggy a few times over the years and when he and Jamie Whitham done there charity gig in my neck of the woods I was luck enough to have a chat with them both at the bar for around half an hour after it had finished as my mrs worked part time in the venue and was waiting for her to finish work. Whitham Was a scream that night and foggy was pretty cool once he'd had a few and kind of forgotten the look at me bit, in the jungle thing he seems to be doing well and like the troops said previously his bank is in better health for doing it.
27-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Find Reply
stubottle Offline

Threads: 2
He certainly showed that wimpy footballer up and showed remarkable patience with the big wuss!
Huh
27-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Find Reply
cpt_pants Offline
Banned

Threads: 3
I still can't bring myself to watch it. I will have to rely on you lot to keep us all informed.
27-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Find Reply
TTNeb Offline

Likewise cpt_pants.

Can't stand the creepy crawlies myself
Everything will be alright in the end. And if it's not alright, it's not yet the end.

27-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Find Reply
Superbike Offline

Well guys for those that want updating foggy had a kiss with jimmy in the river,the women told the blokes to shut the duck up singing bender songs, and a fella took a leak in the woods and said he was very sorry what ever next a flying kangaroo that sh*ts out $20 dollar bills while serving a cold fosters. It's all very rear gunner think I'll give it a swerve tomorrow go out to my workshop do something macho like paint my nails in Kawasaki green now where's that file.
28-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Find Reply
Rednine Offline

Threads: 5
I can't help but agree with every single comment made so far but I don't watch reality TV shows. I have only met him once and that was at the bottom of the hill leaving Brands Hatch last year after the final BSB round, when he was opening the door to the pay booth letting everyone in to get out of the rain quickly! He shook a lot of hands and was happy to have pictures taken with and without customers.

Smoke me a kipper...........................I'll be back for breakfast Icon_wink
29-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Find Reply