half over now in Aussie.
Haven't seen you on the board much lately,
how are you ?

Gail and David
17-07-2003, 10:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Happy Birthday Jan Grainger
Beat me to it, Gail! Happy birthday, Jan...go on....treat yourself to a trip to the TT next year? and a couple of weeks in Scotland....
17-07-2003, 10:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Gail and David, Yep, I'm still around and trying very hard not to feel older. One day I will take up Helen's offer and visit Scotland and probably the Manx as I've never been to that. 2006 was my planned trip but as I'm still looking after my mother (to a degree) this may not be possible. But you never know. Thanks again.
17-07-2003, 11:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Belated wishes from us too Jan.Hope it was a great day,and try not too feel too old!Did you celebrate in any way?Or was it just a quiet day by the pool?
18-07-2003, 06:22 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, Jan will be down on Bondi Beach watching the bronzed Aussie lifesavers before she goes off to have a seafood lunch in an outdoor restaurant,followed by a vintage Aussie red. What a life it is here in the colonies.
Happy Birthday Jan.
18-07-2003, 12:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now that sounds like my kind off birthday celebration !! Happy Birthday Jan from the east coast of Bonnie Scotland.
cheers,Stella
18-07-2003, 01:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're almost right Don, but I shan't be going to Bondi, daughter is taking me to see "Aussie Storm" who are performing near here. Just hope the excitement from watching the lads isn't too much for this ol' girl. lol
18-07-2003, 11:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

My,my,Don,are you in for a shock when you set foot on Mona's Isle.You won't see these bronzed bodies for the mist.They will be that colour because they are rusty.Please don't upset the fairies or you will be relegated to the tourist accommodation!!! Thie Veg as it is known on the island---the Little House!!!Ha
19-07-2003, 05:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the warning Hilary. If there any fairies hanging around the toilets I will be sure to lock the door.
20-07-2003, 11:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear Jan:

Sorry to be so slow adding our birthday wishes to everyone else's.
We hope you had a great birthday.
Lots of love,
Elizabeth & Harry
20-07-2003, 08:04 PM