Mossey gets up to speed in Spain with Quattro Plant Teccare Kawasaki
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Mossey gets up to speed in Spain with Quattro Plant Teccare Kawasaki
[Image: lukemosseytesting1.jpg]

Luke Mossey had his first chance to test the Quattro Plant Teccare Kawasaki in dry conditions last week, with a four-day shakedown in Cartagena, Spain ahead of his debut MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship season.  

The former Supersport contender utilised the four days on track to acclimatise himself to the Superbike, having previously only completed a limited number of laps in wet conditions at the end of last season.

Mossey will be joined by team-mate Howie Mainwaring at the team's next test in March at the Spanish Almeria circuit before a final test at Donington Park at the end of March.

Mossey said:

"It was great to get out on track in Spain and have a bit of a shakedown test to get the year started. It was my first time riding the Superbike in the dry - I have only ridden some laps in the wet and I loved it. I couldn't have asked for much more!

"I was just trying to get in as many miles as possible so I can get used to the bike so when we get to the official tests in March it's not a massive shock for me. We have had a brilliant test and I am really getting to grips with it now. It's still fast compared to the Supersport, but I really enjoyed it. We have done more than what we set out to achieve and now I can go back on a positive note ready for the official tests. I know it's a learning year but I know how good the bike is and I hope we can get some good results for myself and the team."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
26-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Website Find Reply