Taking TT global has ‘potential’, says branding expert
badlyoverdrawnboy Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Taking TT global has ‘potential’, says branding expert
(28-01-2015, 01:35 PM)warrior Wrote: "But he said the motorsport team will still have plenty to occupy them: ‘We will still be managing all the infrastructure in terms of staging the event in the Isle of Man, things like road maintenance and closures, co-ordinating emergency services and all the other tasks associated with running the event.’"

I see he's already building the ring fence to protect the motorsport development executive club members who will have even less to do than they have now if a external promoter is appointed.

Some first class back covering going on here Mr Skelly obviously is unaware that all the tasks of running the TT - road closures, marshal recruitment etc are already out for tender (or expressions of interest) he needs to read some of their own spin on the dark side - nobody else does anymore!

And Mr Davison a 'Marketing Expert' is already putting newspapers down their trousers 'non of my mates should be castigated if this proves to be the load of tosh which everyone but us insiders and the Manx Gov know it to be' .

I predict that they'll spend another couple of  hundred thousand negotiating with dreamers who will baulk when they actually have to put some cash up - they already have realised nobody will give them a fee up front so they are talking profit share but as already said its doubtful if anyone could or would go to massive expense of setting up a new road race then be stupid enough to show a profit and give half of it to DED! 
Of course there will have to be loads of liaison and supervision of the contract - plenty scope for business class tickets and sun tans for the boys there then.
28-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking TT global has ‘potential’, says branding expert - by badlyoverdrawnboy - 28-01-2015, 05:44 PM