Davy Morgan lands Supersport ride with Magic Bullet
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Davy Morgan lands Supersport ride with Magic Bullet
[Image: davymorgan1.jpg]

Saintfield’s Davy Morgan has secured a ride in the Supersport class this season with Magic Bullet Motorsports on a Yamaha R6.

Morgan will contest the Irish nationals and the international road races this season and also has an ex-Michael Dunlop Honda Superbike at his disposal, although the veteran racer is seeking a title sponsor to help towards the running costs of the Fireblade.

“I am so grateful to Stanley and Ron from Magic Bullet for giving me this opportunity to compete in the Supersport class on their R6 Yamaha,” said Morgan.

“I am really excited about what lies ahead and I’m confident that on this package I can give Magic Bullet some decent results and visibility across Ireland, the Isle of Man and UK.

“With my own Honda Superbike and now the Magic Bullet Yamaha R6 in the garage, I can’t wait for the opening race at the Scarborough Spring Cup to come around,”
he added.

“I’m still looking for a title sponsor for my own Superbike and will continue to look for a Superstock ride for the internationals. I’d really like another crack at the Supertwin class for the season if the right machine became available.

“However, no matter what, after a long frustrating winter I now have at least two competitive machines to enjoy racing in 2015.”

[Image: newletterlogo.jpg]
16-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Website Find Reply