Kells
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Kells
Good grief Big D, that must have been a real hardship....how are ye?
30-07-2003, 07:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rrr.com
TTwebsite will always be free to the community as long as I own it.

It was set up originally as a site for those who love the sport as I do, without any consideration for recompense for expenditure. For each and every person out there to have the opportunity to have themselves "exposed" in order to try and promote themselves, if that is what they want to do.

It has never changed and there are no favourites who receive more coverage than anyone else.

Owning and running this site is a hobby that I expect to carry the financial burden for. We all pay for our hobbies in one way or another and if we cannot afford to do so, then we have to restrict ourselves to what we can afford.

Sorry if that seems if I am having a "snipe", but at least I am honest about it.
31-07-2003, 12:51 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rrr.com
Thanks Malcolm. We all know that it takes a lot of dedication (almost 24 hours a day?) to keep on top of what you have to do.
I do contribute to other sites, under a pseudonym but am quite happy to put my name here.
Some message boards are heavily corrupted with disguised swear words and generally bad English. I am not just talking about spelling mistakes which we are all capable of making. It is good to read intellegent points of view from genuine contributors, most of whom I suspect as being a bit "over 21".
I currently live and work about 3,500 miles in a south easterly direction from the IOM (3 Hours ahead of GMT) and do really appreciate the personal human contact.
I will buy you a beer at TT 2004.
Chris

31-07-2003, 07:49 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Kells
Reference Kells, I needed someone to cast a spell for me. Kells was the end of a long month and thisx weekend I will take a busman's holiday and allow someone to taxi me to Clough. Hope you are keeping well.

Regards,

Big D.
31-07-2003, 06:54 PM