Laverty “ready to get stuck in” after making Tyco BMW debut at Cartagena
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Laverty “ready to get stuck in” after making Tyco BMW debut at Cartagena
[Image: mlavertycartagenatest.jpg]

Michael Laverty is gearing up to 'get stuck in' as testing continues in Cartagena after getting his first experience of the all-new Tyco BMW in Spain ahead of the 2015 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship.

Laverty completed his first sessions on track this morning and despite some initial problems earlier in the day, he finished the opening day feeling confident of the bike's potential as testing continues throughout the week.

Laverty said:

"We haven't had a proper shakedown day, so this is the first day that the bike has been on track, so we have had a lot of little issues throughout the day. It was only the last session that I was able to put more laps together. It was also the first time I got to get an impression of how the bike works and it has definitely got a huge amount of potential I just need to get comfortable on it.

"At the moment everything feels a bit foreign. We are getting the riding position and everything right, so everything just needs a little bit of work and fine tuning to make it all work in harmony. I am looking forward to getting stuck in over the next three days and getting it dialled in to suit me but we have an idea of where we need to go."

[Image: tycobmwlogo.jpg]

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
06-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Website Find Reply