Confidence high at Buildbase BMW as Kiyo and Jackson set for official test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Confidence high at Buildbase BMW as Kiyo and Jackson set for official test
[Image: kiyotesting.jpg]

The Buildbase BMW team ended their penultimate pre-season test session at Mallory Park yesterday (Wednesday) feeling confident ahead of next week's official test for all the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship contenders at Donington Park (26 March).

The test marked Kiyonari's second testing appearance after making his 2015 return at Brands Hatch last week and last season's title runner-up was brimming with confidence after a positive afternoon on track. The team tested in full force as the triple champion was joined by Lee Jackson as he prepares for his full season in the premier class.

Kiyonari said:

"I am very happy as we were able to do lots of laps yesterday and we made more improvements. We did lots of longer runs which was important for me to get more laps on the new bike, but we have made some big improvements since the first test at Brands Hatch last week already. I have a good feeling with the bike so I feel ready for Donington Park and we also have the test next week to get some more laps and make more changes ready for the race. We have to keep improving but I feel confident and ready to get started now."

Jackson said:

"We had a good test yesterday and it was great to have Kiyo in the garage again as when I have been testing this season so far I have been on my own, so his feedback too has been really helpful for me. I have been getting more comfortable on the bike and we have a good base setting now ready for the official test next week. I just need to get as many laps in as possible there too and then I think we will be all set for the first round."

[Image: buildbasehdr.jpg]

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
19-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Website Find Reply