Hutchy back on MCE BSB grid for Donington Park season opener
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hutchy back on MCE BSB grid for Donington Park season opener
[Image: hutchypredonnyrace.jpg]

Record-breaking TT race winner Ian Hutchinson will line up on the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship grid this weekend (4/5/6 April) at Donington Park on a third PBM Kawasaki as he prepares for his 2015 road race campaign.

Eight-time TT winner Hutchinson has previously been a points scorer in the Championship, but believes that working with the title-winning team alongside Shane Byrne and Stuart Easton has given him the confidence boost he has been hunting for in previous years.

Hutchinson said:

"Racing this weekend is part of my preparation for the TT this year and throughout testing it has been about me getting bike fit ready for the year ahead. I feel that I am in a lucky position as I have had help from both Shakey and Stuart whilst we have been testing. Working with them and the team has bought me on a lot and got my confidence back.

"I was a bit cautious at the test so to be within two second of Shakey without a new tyre or pushing hard for a lap was good for me. The team have been making improvements and I just need to try and not get too excited because it is a really strong class all the way through the field and everyone is going to be pushing hard all the way through the pack. I just need to keep chipping away and moving forward without making any mistakes."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
31-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Website Find Reply