Rikki McCready
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rikki McCready
As some of you will already know,Rikki McCready was killed in a road accident yesterday.He had just competed in the Mid Antrim 150 meeting the previous day.He will be missed by all the road racing fraternity.Very sad
04-08-2003, 08:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Rikki McCready
What a sad loss, of someone we expected to follow for many years. Condolences to all his friends and family.
04-08-2003, 08:34 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

A top lad! my thoughts and that of my team go to his family and friends.
04-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

only a couple of weeks ago you were dicing with him at aberdare garry. sad loss indeed, another great lover of two strokes gone. r.i.p. rikki.
ade!
04-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I met Rikki and his sponser at Darley a couple of years ago and he was very interested that i was making my first trip to Skerries, condolonces to his family, RIP Rikki.
04-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very Sad indeed one of the nicest guys you could meet and also laughing and joking. He will be sadly missed. RIP Rikki.
05-08-2003, 12:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is really dreadful news. Rikki was enjoying the ‘craic’ on Saturday night after the racing, and we were ribbing him about taking Matt Jackson out at one of the slow corners on the circuit. He was quite upset that anyone would think he had done it deliberately, until we managed to convince him that we were only pulling his leg ! He then pulled out a photo of his young one to show us, and was obviously very proud to be a Dad.
We heard the sad news whilst in Joey’s Bar on Sunday afternoon, and it’s hard to believe that yet another true road racer (and a great supporter of 2-stroke racing at that) has been taken away. Our sincere sympathies to his family and all his many friends.

David & Gail
05-08-2003, 02:00 PM