Donnington BSB
Yamanx Offline

Threads: 12
Donnington BSB
Well some of the road guys out there this weekend Smile

Good to see Guy Martin, Dan Kneen mixing it, also Hutchy (Who needs to get his mojo back, and I know he will). A few other decent TT riders out there, earning their corn, and their mountain course licence of course Smile No Dunlop's, Cummins or JMG which is a shame, would love to see them at more BSB meetings, but its not cheap! Even on SS or stock bikes.

Very competitive with quite a few SS riders as fast as the top 13 in BSB, which is amazing at Donny. Even Chris walker is several seconds slower than the fast SS boys (And girls). OK only FP today, not too warm, was wet here (I'm about 30 miles away) in the morning, so not perfect conditions I doubt.

Looking at the top riders uping their game tomorrow and Sunday, but will be looking to support the TT riders here anyway Smile

Have all the live times on the internet, which is cool, and the TV Sunday and Monday Smile I've put monitors up on the wall in the workshop, and used several old PC's to get some "Pit garage" atmosphere Smile Would love to have gone this weekend, but DIY beckons Sad 

"By all means think yourself big, but never think others small........."  R.F. Scott
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015, 11:03 PM by Yamanx.)
04-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Find Reply
Deek Offline

Threads: 0
Donington
Guy on Smiths bike in supersport.  Dan Kneen and Bruce out on the Padgetts stockers.  I am sure there are others, just not been through it all yet.  

See timing for all sessions here -

http://www.tsl-timing.com/event/151404

(not sure how to post live url) edit - it is the live url!

It is on Eurosport 2 on Easter Monday from 1100 BST.  Qualifying then live races.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015, 07:26 AM by Deek.)
05-04-2015, 07:22 AM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Donnington BSB
Live on Eurosport today between 4 and 6pm. I presume that'll be the BSB qualifying and the Supersport sprint race.

I was going to go yesterday but it's an hour and a half away and the weather didn't look great.

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
05-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Find Reply