Harrison aiming for Cookstown 100 success
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Harrison aiming for Cookstown 100 success
[Image: deanharrisonprecookstown.jpg]

Following on from a Spring Cup double just one week ago the Yamaha UK outfit head to the Orritor circuit in jubilant form as they continue their preparations for this year’s Internationals. After gifting Yamaha UK the first road race victory for the all new YZF-R1M machine on its first outing at Oliver’s Mount Harrison is sure to start as one of the favourites for the main KDM Hire Cookstown 100 feature race on Saturday afternoon.

The popular Bradford rider will also contest the Supersport and Superbike races on what will be his last competitive outing before the North West 200 as he looks to give team sponsors R&M Greenkeepers plenty to celebrate at their home circuit.

Team Principal – Tim Martin:

“I’m looking forward to this weekend’s event, we haven’t been able to race at home much this past few years so it is always special when we do. It was great to get the monkey off our back at Scarborough and give Yamaha UK our first wins, a lot of work went in over the winter so it was nice to reap some rewards so early on. We are still in the early stages of development and learning all the time so the Cookstown circuit will serve up another test for us but I am confident we can be near the front come Saturday afternoon.”

Rider – Dean Harrison:

“I’ve been doing some laps in the car this week and fair play to the organisers the circuit is looking absolutely mint so I can’t wait to get out in practice on Friday afternoon. I’ve only ridden the circuit once, in 2013, but I enjoyed it and seemed to go okay so we’ll just take it as it comes and hopefully put on a good show.”

[Image: martrain2015logo.jpg]
22-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Website Find Reply