Tinmouth building for Oulton Park rollercoaster
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Tinmouth building for Oulton Park rollercoaster
[Image: jennytbrands.jpg]

Jenny Tinmouth is looking ahead to her home round at Oulton Park this May Bank Holiday weekend (2/3/4) as Ellesmere Port's fastest female continues to build momentum with Honda Racing.

After a tough start to the season at Donington Park, Tinmouth finished both races at Brands Hatch last weekend and is confident that she can continue making steps forward throughout the season to add to her previous point-scoring finishes in the championship.

Tinmouth said:

"I feel really good ahead of Oulton Park, especially now I have had some more time on the bike. Donington Park went the wrong way for us and now we have got the two Brands Hatch races under our belts I feel more relaxed. The team have been amazing and we are all looking forward to the next round to build on what we have achieved already.

"We have a test before the race too so that will also be a great help to me. Oulton Park is one of the hardest tracks on the calendar because it is so technical and physically demanding that it is a real challenge for the riders but it is tons of fun because of that. It feels like a real rollercoaster and I can't wait to get back out there.

"It is a long season and we want to keep building and moving forward at every event. It is a tough championship but if we can keep plugging away at it, taking it a few steps at a time, then I will be happy."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
23-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Website Find Reply