Protective barrier to be built in front of the TT Grandstand scoreboard
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Protective barrier to be built in front of the TT Grandstand scoreboard
Like I said where do you start and finish ? I appreciate that there are youngsters on the Board and have no problem with doing what they can , but do it sympathetically , retain as much of the look of it as they can is all we can ask , but when you talk of risk assessment and duty of care , you open up a whole different can of worms , but I have been shot at for pointing this out for some years by people on the other place so dont want to go into it further any more , but needless to say there are many many places that should be altered in one way or another and many places where people would be far better off watching from than where they do now , all right at some they would be locked in till roads open but that happens all over the place as it is now , two places that spring to mind the Gooseneck and the Creg , both places that used to have watching from years ago and would be far safer than being on the outside , and there are many more , it is an eye opener to ride round on closed roads in the response cars , you see people in places you never thought of, and when you are using the full road it shows how driving through a section on the racing line makes it way different than you would have thought just driving through normally , but at the end of the day the new ways of legal lingo and the claims and blames mentalities means no one can turn a blind eye to their duty of care any more like it or not
07-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protective barrier to be built in front of the TT Grandstand scoreboard - by Steady the Edward - 07-05-2015, 09:55 PM