Milntown's Vintage Cars and Motorcycles on Display During TT 2015
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63
Milntown's Vintage Cars and Motorcycles on Display During TT 2015
[Image: 1910%20Delage__________wi640he380mocropbgwhite.jpg]

Milntown's Vintage Vehicles on Display

Sat, 30 May 2015 , 10am - 4.30pm
Saturday 30th May to Friday 5th June (excluding Tuesday 2nd June)

10am – 4.30pm (last entry to the gardens 3.30pm)

During TT Practice Week the Milntown vintage cars and selection of motorcycles will be on display within their garage area adjacent to the Water Mill.

Access to view the vehicles is via the gardens, normal garden admission fees apply.
22-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Milntown's Vintage Cars and Motorcycles on Display During TT 2015
I would have liked to have seen that, but I dont get there till the Friday night.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
22-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Milntown's Vintage Cars and Motorcycles on Display During TT 2015
Ye it's another Island gem that I have never got round to going to , like you C iom TT we for many years could not do as we nevewr used to get there till early Saturday morning , then when we started doing practice week I used to have it in my head that it was closed for the full TT period must try and sneak in and have a butchers , looks as if they may have some cars from my childhood days if that is one of their modern ones lol

if you aren't going to be in till the Friday of practice week we will not get to meet up C iom TT as I come home on the Thursday evening pity that
22-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Find Reply