Get Well soon Norrie
Anonymous
Unregistered

Get Well soon Norrie
Reported elsewhere, Norrie Whyte has been taken into The Isle of Man's New Hospital--No reason given yet but apparently he took ill on arrival on the Island..

Get well SOON Norrie !!
23-08-2003, 08:10 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Get Well soon Norrie
Sorry to hear of Norrires illness , hope it is not too long till he is up and about again.
Norrie is one of the few remaining genuine reporters in the business, - remember when Motor Cycle News WAS as its title stated Motor Cycle News, unlike to-days version! , did anyone see the report for last weeks Ulster Grand Prix??? , it would not have been hard to miss , anyway Norrie was one of the guys at the Helm Of MCN in its heyday , and the message is Get WELL SOON NORRIE.
23-08-2003, 08:32 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Get well soon Norrie - look forward to seeing you at Scarborough remember it's your turn to buy the ice creams!!
Kindest regards
Sue
23-08-2003, 09:37 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're up there on the wall in my witches loft, pictured at the TT, Norrie. Remember the old days of the Scottish Clubman...you're the best, big man. Get better soon.
23-08-2003, 09:37 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, get well soon Norrie your public needs you !!!
cheers,
Stella.
23-08-2003, 09:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

beat me to it sue, i was going to put a bit about scarborough, but usually see him in the hole in the wall.
ade!
23-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spookily enough, Ade, your picture is directly abve Norrie's on my wall !
23-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

so if i conk out tonight, i can blame you, right???????????? it's the model with the pins in it that scares me ;-]
ade!xxx
23-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

At 122Million pounds the new Nobles hospital is the most expensive hotel on the island, you are a true Scott Norrie, we hope you have a sea view chucked in, Get well soon, thinking of you, Bill Jones and Nigel "Cap" Davies.
24-08-2003, 09:14 PM