Prayers for critically injured Jamie Hamilton
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Prayers for critically injured Jamie Hamilton
Jamie Hamilton ‘making good progress’ says injured racer’s mother Helen

Injured road racer Jamie Hamilton’s mother has issued an encouraging update on the 24-year-old as he recovers in hospital in Liverpool following a serious crash at the Isle of Man TT.

The Ballyclare rider sustained serious head, arm and leg injuries after he crashed in the feature Senior TT race a week ago on the fast approach to the 11th Milestone at Burnside on the second lap.

The former Irish Supersport champion has been treated at the Aintree University Hospital ever since and was brought out of sedation earlier this week.

Hamilton, who joined Dungannon man John Burrows’ team for 2015, spent several days in a critical condition but has now been described as stable and his mother, Helen McComb, reports that her son has made good progress.

“I would like everyone to know that having watched and been with Jamie since his accident last Friday that Jamie has made good progress in the last day,” Ms McComb revealed in a Facebook post on Thursday evening.

“Myself, John Burrows, Rachel Burrows, Matty Dickson and Gary Agnew have had a rollercoaster the last six days, though fingers crossed Jamie is moving in the right direction.

“Myself and everyone involved with Jamie in the Cookstown/BE Racing team would like to thank everyone for their support, kind words and prayers.

“We have a long road ahead and when Jamie is ready for visitors I will let you all know.”

[Image: newletterlogo.jpg]
Kyle White

published -17:05
Friday 19 June 2015
20-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prayers for critically injured Jamie Hamilton - by Dougboy - 18-06-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Prayers for critically injured Jamie Hamilton - by Malcolm - 20-06-2015, 12:20 PM