BUILDBASE BMW LOOK TO RETURN TO WINNING WAYS AT SNETTERTON
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BUILDBASE BMW LOOK TO RETURN TO WINNING WAYS AT SNETTERTON
[Image: buildbaselogo.jpg]

The 2015 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship resumes this weekend at the Snetteron 300 Circuit in Norfolk, where the Buildbase BMW Motorrad team is looking to return to winning ways.

After challenging for victory last time out at Oulton Park, Ryuichi Kiyonari is raring to go ahead of this weekend’s fourth round of the championship. The flat, fast and flowing 2.99m circuit has been good to the three-times British Champion in the past, something he hopes will work in his favour as he seeks to return to an all-important top six championship position.

Lincolnshire teenager Lee Jackson scored his first top ten finish of the 2015 season at Oulton Park and is looking to build on that result as he continues with his rookie year in the prestigious championship.

Ryuichi Kiyonari:

“I can’t wait for Snetterton, it seems so long since we last raced! At Oulton, we crashed out when fighting for the win and again I am so sorry to Shakey. However, it does show we can win and I hope we can show that again this weekend. Snetterton is fun and fast but we will have to wait and see until we get there.”

Lee Jackson:

“It’ll be great to get back out on my Buildbase BMW superbike again this weekend, the break has been a bit too long for me! We had a couple of decent results at Oulton and I’d like to improve on that this time out. We’re still in our rookie year but I have high expectations of myself.”  

Steve Hicken, Team Manager:

“We made real progress at Oulton Park, especially with Kiyo on the softer tyre, showing we can challenge for the win. It’s been a tougher start to the season than we expected but we’re confident of things improving from here on in. The first task is to get Kiyo back into a showdown position, something we know he is more than capable of. Lee had a really strong round last time out and I know he can build on that moving into the second half of the main season.”

[Image: kiyoleads.jpg]
17-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Website Find Reply