What would you do to support Malcom - please list it?
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: What would you do to support Malcom - please list it?
I would pay a registration fee , but I feel that reading between the lines a big part of Malcolm's problem is the amount of time that he has to donate to the running of the site so is there a way we could make things easier for him in that department ? I am not a computer buff I am useless on that front , but would it be easier if we were only able to post on one sector just general and one for photos and the other , specific sectors there for information only that Malcolm is good at doing , and if I am not mistaken is a part of the site that he enjoyed , having to move things about and edit everything is way too much for any one person to have to do on a daily basis , so if it was one area for chatter most of which would be by the very nature of the site TT /IOM related and one sector for photos , therefore not have to worry about being off topic or in the wrong place meaning all that would be needed to look out for would be abuse in a more general manner , that if we could find one or two people that Malcolm could trust to help him should ease the burden if we could find just 5 or 6 people that could help with the moderating one day a week it would give Malcolm much needed time to have a life    , or am I just talking rubbish as usual , sorry if I am , just trying to think of something positive to help , for I like most others would be very sad to see it go and would rather see if we cant find some way of making some changes that could help Malcolm keep the site running 

good post Will , Malcolm does not deserve all this hassle lets just hope a way can be found for him to enjoy the site and our company , and not feel it has become a out of control monster , for I think there are way way more good people on here than bad 

good luck Malcolm 

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2015, 06:02 PM by Steady the Edward.)
18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do to support Malcom - please list it? - by Steady the Edward - 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM