What would you do to support Malcom - please list it?
dommyman Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 21
RE: What would you do to support Malcom - please list it?
(18-06-2015, 09:41 PM)Westers Wrote:
(18-06-2015, 08:19 PM)dommyman Wrote:  Also, I don't see the need to hide behind pseudonyms on any Forum, what is wrong with using your proper name, even if it only shows up in your details. 

Wow, your parents had a sense of humour to call you Dommy Man  Icon_mrgreen Icon_mrgreen Sorry, couldn't resist that.

Real names wouldn't work as you could make up any name to register, especially if you had no intention of meeting people from the forum, and just wanted to post here. If you went down the one off payment route, and paid by card, then you would at least know whether the name that was used to register was the same as the one on the card - if not, refuse the registration until both names matched.

Having said that, I'm not keen on giving my card details to a forum - how will this forum have the means of securely storing the card details? 
Well  Westers, I was born with bandy legs and my parents thought I would be the ideal shape for a wideline Featherbed ! Hence the name, but it was Dommy Boy when I was younger !
The answer to anybody who does not wish to give their card details to Forums is to use PayPal.  This way, none of your bank details become known, but your other details do.
19-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do to support Malcom - please list it? - by dommyman - 19-06-2015, 02:33 PM