replys to this board
Anonymous
Unregistered

replys to this board
I find it amusing that a top rider can say (and i agree with all he says ) much the same as i said a few weeks ago but there is no hystira no foul language and not many comments I think it speaks for itself
Now the truth has been published no comments you were all so vocal before so whats changed your minds or is it the truth hurts
good on you Nick and the others someone has to speak up for the marshalls and under the circumstances who better
07-09-2003, 01:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: replys to this board
07-09-2003, 11:00 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

My thoughts also, personally speaking out of respect for the family involved, racers and marshalls i think enough has now been said.Lets look to the future.
Stella.
07-09-2003, 11:57 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What's done is done, we ALL have to learn from
these things that have happened, and try to stop
them happening again and again.
You can say lots but it'll not bring 'em back.
Everyone trys to react to situations as best as they can, but at the end of the day there is
always a risk as to whether the job is carried
out to everyone expectations.
I'd say if you can do better, stop complaining
and get out there and offer your help/services !
and prove your point !
07-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well said eveyone. Many of us have ( or still do) marshalled, and are aware that we as marshalls, or as riders competing at a high level, can all make mistakes.
We are there to support each other in our beloved sport, and most marshalls and riders hold each other in great respect.
If anybody is looking for a fight, pick it somewhere else.
We just want safe, fast racing with joint celebrations at the end, and an acknowledgement of shared sorrow for lost or injured friends.
07-09-2003, 02:09 PM